Re: httpext mailing list

> JC> Additionally, this is a Q for scott and rohit as well.  Do we get to choose
> JC> our name / acronym or does the iesg?
> JC> what was the one rohit had come up with ? wevol?
>
>   Ultimatly I assume that they do, but we can certainly make
>   suggestions... I prefer Rohits as well.

I suppose the decision, if not already made while I was gone for the last few
weeks, narrows to EXTEND (too generic) or WEVOLVE (or WEVOL), which I still
have to admit is catchy. But that's all much less important that moving
forward, which I wish I could lead further on. Grad school has turned out to
be such an overcommitment.

I'll dig out my previous drafts of "So You Want To Extend HTTP..." after I get
back from one last trip to Basel next week.

Thx,
Rohit