Updated Issues list for Mandatory spec

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 18:50:41 -0400
To: ietf-http-ext@w3.org

As promised at the IETF http-ext WG meeting in LA, I now have a first
version of the new issues [1] that has been brought up with the current
Mandatory draft [2]. One of issues is to change the name.

I am not through answering the last mail from Yaron [3] and possible other
mails as well but if I have missed  something obvious then please let me
know. I will start addressing the issues ASAP and send out proposals so that
we can find a solution.

Thanks,

Henrik

[1] http://www.w3.org/Protocols/HTTP/ietf-http-ext/Issues/