Re: Requirements for reliable message delivery

100% support to what Keith points out!

It also explains the hidden reason behind the "customers request"...

:-)

Claudio Allocchio             G   A   R   R          Claudio.Allocchio@garr.it
                        Project Technical Officer
tel: +39 040 3758523      Italian Academic and       G=Claudio; S=Allocchio;
fax: +39 040 3758565        Research Network         P=garr; A=garr; C=it;

     PGP Key: http://security.fi.infn.it/cgi-bin/spgpk.pl?KeyId=0C5C2A09