Re: Bankruptcy?

From: <Sherlyn1021@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 12:53:11 EDT
To: discuss@apps.ietf.org
I have been trying to find a site that will explain how to file for personal
bankruptcy without an attorney.  Can you help me out?
My Mother has terminal cancer, can no longer work, gets only SS, and her
monthly obligations are 3 times that amt., but she needs to keep her car for
transportation to and from hospital, etc..

Any info you could send me would be greatly appreciated.

S. Guthrie