Re: Scheduling for London

--On 01-06-18 11.06 -0500 Pete Resnick <presnick@qualcomm.com> wrote:

> On 6/18/01 at 3:57 PM +0200, Patrik Fältström wrote:
>
>> Should I take this as a sign that the rest of the wg's are done modulo
>> work we AD's should do to get groups closed?

By the way, for those of you who doesn't know me...I should have used a
smiley after my statement. Both because I know many groups are waiting for
me personally as I have had one of the worst work-loads ever the last two
months, secondly because I know your workload is not the best either.

I.e. this is my way of asking all of us if it is not the case that people
which do want meetings really should send in their request asap, or there
will not be any slot in London.

At the same time ask everyone to think about the status of their groups.

Thanks you all for understanding and not misunderstanding me too much.

   paf