Standard format for health informational pages

From: Jacob Palme <jpalme@dsv.su.se>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 11:22:15 +0200
To: discuss@apps.ietf.org, XML-L@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE
Funded by the EU, we are going to develop a standard format
for health informational pages. The intention with this
format is to allow different health informational systems
on the Internet to exchange and re-use each other's web
pages.

The format will probably be based on XML, with the text
itself in XHMTL, possibly a restricted XHTML with certain
guidelines on how to use the HTML tags.

Is there anything special I should think about when doing
this. I am already aware of Dublin Core and will look at it.
Jacob Palme <jpalme@dsv.su.se> (Stockholm University and KTH)
for more info see URL: http://www.dsv.su.se/jpalme/