SOAP bar bof - Monday

I've gotten a pretty good response to this, so I'm going to try to do
it Monday night at about 6 (between the last afternoon session and
the evening session).

If you're interested and this doesn't work for you, please drop me a
line.

Tentatively, we'll meet in the lobby (I've never been to the site)
and move on to a site with appropriate supplies (London is a
target-rich environment for Bar BoFs). Final details will be posted
on the notice board and this list.

Cheers,

P.S. - to clarify, this is NOT an effort to bring SOAP
standardization into the IETF, compete with the W3C, or review the
status of W3C/IETF coordination. It is an unofficial
update/discussion of the current status of the XMLP WG in regards to
issues that are interesting to IETF'ers, and an informal solicitation
for (hopefully constructive) feedback.