Your Account Approval

From: <Associates@Evidence-eliminator.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 10:41:26
To: <discuss@apps.ietf.org>
Dear Customer,

We Are Pleased To Inform You That Your Application Has Been
Accepted.
You Should Now Go To The Following Url And Complete The
Application Process,

http://www.evidence-eliminator.com/go.shtml?A653465

Please Be Sure To Copy And Paste The EXACT Code Into Your Browser
Window Otherwise It May Result In Your Application Being Voided.

Once You Have Completed The Next Stage In Your Application We
Will Mail Your Unique User Code And, You May Then Take Advantage
Of Our Exclusive Program.

Thank You For Your Interest In Our Program.

Applications@Evidence-Eliminator.Com