RE: Multimedia EMSD? (was Re: Mobile Multimedia Messaging Service )

Hi,

We don't need yet-another mail delivery protocol by some new forum.
We have already e.g. SIP which is capable of carrying MIME messages,
including multipart
and which supports capability negotiation.

--
Petri

  http://www.emsd.org/dataCom/emsd/emsdRfcs/emsdp-rfc/split/node10.html

Cheers,