Testing application programs protocols

From: Jacob Palme <jpalme@dsv.su.se>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 10:53:06 +0200
To: discuss@apps.ietf.org
When trying out different TCP-based application programs,
I have found that a piece of software named OTSessionWatcher
is very useful. This software logs every character sent
and received through all TCP connections on my Macintosh
onto files, so that I can see exactly what is actually
transferred by different clients and servers.

Does anyone know if a similar piece of software exists
for Windows 98, Windows NT and Windows 2000 computers.
--
Jacob Palme <jpalme@dsv.su.se> (Stockholm University and KTH)
for more info see URL: http://www.dsv.su.se/jpalme/