RE: Extensibility methods in APPCORE protocol

And the fact that HTTP did not have that from the beginning (and doesn't
have it as a core part of even 1.1) was a source of endless problems.  Don't
be use the rule to restrict you to repeating the mistakes of the past or you
defeat any point this effort may have.