Re: Deleting an activity

Hi Manfred,

Perhaps the pre-condition in section 3.13 could be replaced with a
final paragraph in the section saying that the operation may be
rejected. It is also formulated like that in other areas of the
specification, such as when the update of some property may be
rejected. Such a paragraph would in place for section 13.8 too.

Regards,

Werner.

--
Werner Donné  --  Re