Re: succeed code for DELETE

I assume you meant "2518", not "2158".

What in 2518 made you think 204 was the "default" success code
for DELETE?  In particular, the definition of DELETE in 2518
(which is a copy of the definition from 2616) states:

"A successful response SHOULD be 200 (OK) if the response includes
an entity describing the status, 202 (Accepted)
if the action has not yet been enacted, or 204 (No Content)
if the action has been enacted but the response does not
include an entity."

So you would use 200 or 202 if you wanted to include a body.