Re: Good news from interop event

That is a very encouraging result, and I'd like to thank Jim and
company for hosting the event, and the Xythos, Cadaver, Catacomb,
and Tamino implementors for doing such a good job with their
implementations!

And I like to especially thank all the members of this working group
who stuck with the process over the years it took to produce RFC3253.
It is thanks to your efforts that the spec was written in a way that
allowed initial subset implementations that interoperate, one of the
most hotly debated and challenging aspects of the spec.

Jim wrote on 09/16/2003 08:48:58 PM:

> I'm happy to report that at the WebDAV Interoperability Testing Event
held
> the past two days (Sept. 15-16, 2003) we saw some nice interoperability
of
> multiple DeltaV clients and servers. Specifically, Xythos Client and
Cadaver