RE: 3.5: VERSION-CONTROL response codes

Note that this would only apply to VERSION-CONTROL when applied to a version
controlled resource. When creating a working resource, it would return 201
but no Location header (because the resource at the request URI was
created).

> to make sure that the client can get a reliable handle to the
> version it just created.
> As for the extension (marshalling the version and vhr info in
> the response body), since this is just an optimization of information
> that can currently be obtained via PROPFIND or the DAV:version-tree
> report, I'd prefer to see that written up in a draft
> that is referenced in the "proposed extensions" section of the
> deltav page, to keep the "issues and errata" document for errors and
> ambiguities in 3253.

OK.

Would it make sense to start a draft that contains *all* proposed extensions
the working group agrees on?

Julian