RE: VERSION-CONTROL in an activity

That is correct.  It probably would be very reasonable to define
both of these behaviors as being required in the next rev of the
protocol.

From: Roy Seto [mailto:Roy.Seto@oracle.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2002 6:46 PM
To: Ietf-Dav-Versioning@W3. Org
Subject: VERSION-CONTROL in an activity

Suppose I wanted to capture that adding a resource to version control was
part of an activity.

It seems to me that this could be reflected by making the VERSION-CONTROL
method create a VCR whose DAV:checked-in version included that activity in
its DAV:activity-set property value. It looks like the spec allows but does
not require servers to do this (for example) if the VERSION-CONTROL request
includes a DAV:activity-set element, or if the request-URL for
VERSION-CONTROL is the member of a workspace with a nonempty
DAV:current-activity-set property value.

Is this interpretation correct?

Thanks,
Roy