From: Clemm, Geoff [mailto:gclemm@Rational.Com]
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2002 12:54 PM
To: Ietf-Dav-Versioning (E-mail)
Subject: RE: Creation of Workspaces

If you don't support baselines, the only way to create a workspace
that has VCR's that select versions from existing VHR's is to issue
a separate VERSION-CONTROL request (identifying the desired version)
to create each VCR.

(And if you think, "isn't that a fairly costly way of creating such
a workspace", the answer is yes, and to avoid the cost, your server
can support baselines :-).