From: Edgar@EdgarSchwarz.de [mailto:Edgar@EdgarSchwarz.de]
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 5:01 PM
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
Cc: Edgar@EdgarSchwarz.de
Subject: Localisation header on creating a new version

Hi,
if I read the spec correctly on creation of a new (initial) version by
VERSION-CONTROL
the version URL must be accessed by DAV:checked-in of the new VCR.
Using CHECKIN to create an additional version returns the version URL in a
Location
header. BTW, I guess that a CHECKIN on a baseline also returns the baseline
URL.
So why don't we return a Location header with VERSION-CONTROL and
BASELINE-CONTROL
if a new version/baseline was created ?