From: Alison Macmillan [mailto:alison.macmillan@oracle.com]
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2001 11:50 AM
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
Subject: Working Collections

What happened to the DAV:version-controlled-binding-set Working
Collection property, in draft 17? Section 14.3 ends a bit abruptly, and
Working Collection is no longer in the Resource Classification appendix.

Thanks,
Alison.
 The statements and opinions expressed here are my own
 and do not necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation.