RE: auto-checkout and auto-checkin

Other than mimicing auto-checkout-unlocked, what purpose would this option
provide? Looks like:
- Versioning aware clients wouldn't need to use it, they can (should?) do
the checkout
- Non-versioning aware clients could create checked out resources they
can't check back in

What's the use case?

"John Hall" <johnhall@evergo.net>
07/17/2001 03:40 AM