Re: PROPFIND instead of REPORT

The name change seems a bit gratuitous. I don't see a problem with people
sometimes looking at the VCR as a redirector. Since they can't change the
VCR, it certainly doesn't feel all that separate.

Then again, since the VCR doesn't expose properties from the version, they
*do* feel distinct. And you CHECKOUT a VCR; that is distinct from what
happens when you CHECKOUT a version.

Renaming it would also play hell with the SET-TARGET method :-)

IMO, just leave it.

Cheers,
-g

--