RE: Review of draft-ietf-deltav-versioning-10.4/5

Agree with these statements, and particularly that indexing/appendixing is
the way to deal with the problem.  The nice thing about separating the doc
into discrete "packages" is that it's easier to make sure each package is a
consistent set of features by itself, or to know what other package is
relied upon.

Lisa