From: ietf-dav-versioning-request@w3.org
[mailto:ietf-dav-versioning-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of Geoffrey M.
Clemm
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2000 09:07
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
Subject: deltav-10.2 now available

<http://www.webdav.org/deltav/protocol/draft-ietf-deltav-versioning-10.2.doc

Changes since deltav-10:

- Moved version selector DAV:predecessor-set property to core. (Boris)
- Made label support optional. (Lisa)
- Removed Workspace header (Geoff)
- Added DAV:must-not-be-checked-out precondition for LABEL (John)
- Only require Multi-Status if there was an error in a Depth operation
  (e.g. LABEL and SET-TARGET). (John)
- Got rid of "parent workspace" for MKWORKSPACE (Tim/Geoff)
- Added DAV:no-checkout argument to MERGE (Tim)
- Fixed BASELINE-CONTROL so that baseline (not baseline history)
  is the argument (Tim).

Outstanding Issues:

- Should labels be moved back to core?