Re: ECMA-cyrillic alias iso-ir-111 sore

Wearing my charset reviewer hat:

After reading the discussion, I see that this is probably a real
issue. However, it is hard to judge whether there would be agreement
here without a concrete proposal. Could you (Michael) take the
current registration from the IANA site, modify it to say what you
think is more accurate, and post the proposed new registration *and*
a list of differences from old to new on the mailing list? If there
is general agreement with your specific new registration, I'll submit
it to IANA.

--Paul Hoffman

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--Internet Mail Consortium