Re: UTF-8 interop testing, take 3

Hello Patrick, Ned,

I agree we need to move forward. But everybody on this list
(except you two) may be at loss as to what it means to
"whatever is necessary to make this happen".

Do you need more reports of successful interoperability?
If yes, anything in particular?
Do you need a formal report about the interoperability
results? If yes, are there good examples of other such
reports? Who should produce this report? Does it have
to be Francois, or could it be somebody else?
Anything else that is needed?

Regards,    Martin.