Re: UTF-8 interop testing, take 3

So, it is IESG meeting today (as every 2nd week). What do you all want
me to report?

I.e. since many moons back, I have a standing issue on the agenda which
is an action point of mine to move RFC 2279 to Standard Status.

This is _URGENT_ as other RFC's are waiting for it!

I can not let this take forever. Please.....

      paf