Re: Registration of new charset csPTCP154

(sorry for losing track and responding late)
one solution that has been applied to provide stable references is to take
the data and publish it as an RFC - see RFC 2319, for instance.

it's relatively easy, but takes some time.

Or one could simply include the equivalence table in the registration.

                         Harald