Re: Registration of new charset csPTCP154

is there a non-Web publication of this charset, or is it registered with
some standardization agency?

web references have this nasty habit of disappearing after a few years....

my personal hope would be that it is "limited use" - I think the world is
not served well by more widespread charsets. But your opinion may be
different.

btw, for some reason it is common to have the "csNNN" name as an alias, and
have the name not starting with "cs"......

                         Harald