Re: RFC 2279 (UTF-8) to Full Standard

One of the advantages about UTF8 that I've repeatedly heard touted was
that it was NOT restricted to 10FFFF, and indeed could handle the entire
32-bit codespace when such codes were eventually allocated. This was
often used as an argument against other encodings, such as UTF16, that
didn't have the same property.

 Tony Hansen
 tony@att.com