Re: ISO 8859-16 is a national security threat :)

If they are concerned about criminals misspelling their names using
comma below versus cedilla, they may want to consider that such people
also use aliases and false passports. ;-)

--
Damian J. Anderson <damian@unification.net>     http://www.unification.net