Re[2]: Registration of new charset

Hello Nicky,

I propose that 'the other one is an extension to the ISO 10646 standard'
to something like 'the other one a (temporary) assignment of the
additional characters into the private area of the base multilingual plane
of ISO 10646'.

Also, I'm not completely sure about the section '6. New charsets'.
My impression is that it should say that this is a new charset,
because for IANA it is indeed new (and nobody else defines/registers
charsets).

Regards,   Martin.