Re: Fwd: Registration of new charset SCSU

Hello,

This is great news!

I just checked the list on isi.edu and did not see it yet - youthful impatience no doubt.

My hardcopy of draft 2 of the new registration procedure now says in 4.3 "IANA Registration" that the next step is to get the charset registered, get a MIBenum value, and make it "available to the community".

What can I point others to while the online file is not updated?
Is the MIBenum value going to be in the Unicode range 1000-1010?

Best regards,

markus