Re: No-Vary-Search

IIUC bikeshedding doesn't affect a call for adoption, so happy to discuss
further whenever the appropriate time in the IETF process comes. (Though
this name is already the output of a previous round of bikeshedding within
the W3C process and is in use, so I admit a little reluctance to change it
unless we find a name worth the hassle of a change & deprecation process.)