Re: No-Vary-Search

<bikeshedding>

Well I'm basing my "it's about caching" argument on both the RFC draft
itself and also the *excellent* explainer at
https://github.com/WICG/nav-speculation/blob/main/no-vary-search.md which
is explicitly all about caching :)

I think we (and others?) agree that "search" isn't a good name segment due
to its multiple meanings. Personally, I think using the "no-" prefix isn't
necessarily helpful, since this header can be used to specify what *should
and should not* be part of the cache key. So my preference would be for it
to be "Vary-Cache" or "Vary-Params" or "Cache-Params".

</bikeshedding>