Re: Working Group Last Call: Compression Dictionary Transport

On Thu, Jun 13, 2024, at 15:36, Yoav Weiss wrote:
> Yeah, I don't think this is the way to go.

As I said, obviously.  But your strategy only really addresses the serving end.

>> All of which is to say, I think this needs time as an experiment.
>
> I'll let Pat chime in with his thoughts, as I don't have strong
> opinions on that particular front.

I should have said before: I'm supportive of experimentation in this area.  Even to the extent of publishing an RFC with the code points and whatnot.  But I don't think that this meets the bar for Proposed Standard.