Re: Working Group Last Call: The Concealed HTTP Authentication Scheme

I have reviewed the document and don't have any issues or objections.

I believe Jonathan was working to formally verify the design? Has that
process arrived at an outcome or been paused? If there's a concrete
outcome, it might be nice to point to it in the document as an
informative reference.

Best,
Dennis