RE: HTTP futures workshop at WWW7

Rohit, I'm looking forward to presenting at WWW7, but a better title for my
talk is something like "A Systems View of client-agent-server computing and
HTTP-NG", or (since most of these talks have nice, punchy titles) "Putting
ten pounds of HTML in a five-pound bag".

Just so no one thinks I'm talking about "HTTP on Cray/OS"!

Spencer Dawkins, Nortel