Re: why no-cache is not reload

I very much appreciate the time Roy and Jeff have taken to lay out the
various caching scenarios and to match them to the current syntax.  I
found Jeff's summary, in particular, very helpful.

I also believe that the spec needs to do as good a job as that summary
does in making clear what the various options are and how to achieve
them.  Section 13 of the current spec is a placeholder, and would be
the logical place for such a summary; I encourage plagiarism of Jeff's
grids for that section.

I don't have anything personally wrapped up in what terminology gets
used for each of these, but I will say that I find Jeff's terminology
easier to follow and less liable to misinterpretation.  I also tend to
agree with his <SOAPBOX> section below.  In fact, based on his soapbox
section, I would a (c) to the section on syntax in his consensus
statement:

	(c)Likelihood of mis-implementation based on a failure
to distinguish between behaviors which vary based on which party
to a transaction use a particular syntax.

				regards,
					Ted