Re: Need Help to tidy up HTML on website

Don’t answer these guys. They’re spammers. Whoever they wasted their money learning from told them that posting their spam links to this mailing list would help their SEO. It won’t, but parasites like this guy keep trying. Perhaps his firstborn child will die just in time for a Christmas miracle, or whatever touching holiday his child’s death would be most hurtful for him.