Re: What is the easiest HTML editor?

I use PSpad on windows. It has a simple set of HTML and CSS support, including highlighting,
compressing, with a 1-key preview and Tidy support. Not WYSIWYG.
— tom

--
         Absum! -- Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur.

tOM Trottier +1 613 860-6633
tOM@Abacurial.com
601-567 Cambridge ST. S,
Ottawa ON  K1S 4J5 Canada
Skype:Abacurial
http://TomTrottier.com
P Est-ce c'est necessaire d'imprimer ce courriel ?
Do you really need to print this email?
PUBLIC NOTICE: Any use of this message, in any manner
whatsoever, will increase the amount of disorder in the
universe. Although no liability is implied herein, the
consumer is warned that this process will ultimately lead
to the heat death of the universe.