Re: WINDOWS users of Tidy: roadmap feedback requested

I’ve not managed to find a free C library the implements printf without too many dependencies on the rest of a runtime library. For example BSD seems like an obvious choice, but has dependencies on too much BSD-specific imports. GNU lib, aside from the licensing issue, has similar dependency problems. None of the “portable” implementations I’ve looked at support the POSIX extensions.