Proposal to setup Chocolatey packaging

Conversation so far:

On 13/09/15 22:08, Edward Vielmetti wrote:

 > Chocolately is a package manager for Windows, which you can see here:
 >
 > https://chocolatey.org/
 >
 >     Chocolatey NuGet is a Machine Package Manager, somewhat like
apt-get, but built with Windows in mind.

 > It would be very suitable to have the current builds of tidy-html5
available through this package manager. At this point I am not sure the
exact path to make this happen.

 > Discussion on Gitter at
https://gitter.im/chocolatey/choco?at=55f5d0fe6cdc8ce37109e828 suggests
"should be easy", and this helps issue #222 by making tidy-html5
available through one more package manager.

On 13/09/15 22:53, Edward Vielmetti wrote:

 > I pointed the Chocolatey people at
 >
 > http://www.htacg.org/binaries/
 >
 > and they noted that this is marked "experimental"
 >
 >     Note! This is an experimentatl binaries release! This is a WIP.

That was quickly fixed, removing 'experimental'.

On 14/09/15 09:53, Stefan Scherer wrote:

 > This is a proposal of a Chocolatey package for #259.
 > As you can see the major part is filling out all the metadata. The
install script is quite easy.
 > Please adjust as you like, create an account at chocolatey.org and
upload and publish the package.

The first cut files are included in the attached zip.

These Choco files do not belong in the tidy-html5 source repo, but it
would be great if someone with a chocolatey.org account could fix and
publish this package...

Thanks.

Regards,
Geoff.