Re: Line Break

Hi Chris,

Like Adam, tend to wonder about the use case for
this ;=))

To me a br is to break a line, not specifically to
add big vertical spaces in a document. There are
other ways to do that, like css...

But this is NOT the right place to suggest a HTML
RFC ;=()

Yes, HTML Tidy is loosely associated to the W3C,
but Tidy does not suggest HTML changes to the W3C.

Quite the opposite. Tidy tries to test your html
for conformity to the current W3C guide lines, as
they slowly evolve...

And thinking more about your RFC, the first step for
the W3C would be to get the major browsers to support
such a change... another very, very slow process...

So, good idea or not, I can not see it 'flying'
any time soon ;=))

But thanks for commenting...

Regards,
Geoff.