Re: Libtidy New Inline Tag

Hi Murph,

Oops, clicked the wrong button - meant to send
this to the list... like now ;=))

Glad you seem to have worked this out...

Running 'tidy -help-config' will list ALL options
supported by tidylib...

We are certainly still working on getting all this
available online as well...

Advise if you need something more...

Regards,
Geoff.