Re: Tidy for Windows - Appending output to existing file

* Peter Higginbotham wrote:
>Not sure if this is bug or feature request or usage advice.
>I'm using tidy for Windows 25 march 2009 with Windows 7.
>How do I get tidy to *append* its output to a file?
>The -f switch always seems to overwrite the specified file.
>Adding something like:
>  >>outfile.txt
>to the tidy command line either only has the
>last file's output in it or is empty.

I am not sure what your last sentence means, but having Tidy print to
`stdout` and using the console's `>>` redirection is the correct and
only method available. Plain

  % tidy input1.html >> multiple-files
  % tidy input2.html >> multiple-files

works fine as far as I can tell.