Re: Removal question

* Sam Scali wrote:
>I no longer need HTML Tidy and would like to remove it from my computer.
>Is there an easy procedure for that? I can't seem to find the
>application in my program files.

Ordinarily HTML Tidy is a command line application that you cannot
manually use without knowing where the executable resides. You seem
to have a way to tell that it's there at all, you could investigate
from that point, or you could search the whole system for files with
the phrase "tidy" in it and see if any of those is HTML Tidy.