Re: undefined object userdatacatch in script.js

Here is the screen output

line 1 column 1 - Warning: missing <!DOCTYPE> declaration
line 1 column 298 - Warning: discarding unexpected </meta>
line 1 column 341 - Warning: discarding unexpected </meta>
line 1 column 444 - Warning: discarding unexpected </link>
line 2 column 1 - Warning: <input> isn't allowed in <body> elements
line 1 column 500 - Info: <body> previously mentioned
line 2 column 1 - Warning: inserting implicit <form>
line 2 column 63 - Warning: discarding unexpected </input>
line 3 column 46 - Warning: discarding unexpected </input>
line 4 column 1 - Warning: discarding unexpected <body>
line 2 column 1 - Warning: missing </form>
line 1 column 1 - Warning: <html> proprietary attribute "xmlns:mshelp"
line 1 column 1 - Warning: <html> proprietary attribute "xmlns:ddue"
line 1 column 1 - Warning: <html> proprietary attribute "xmlns:xlink"
line 1 column 1 - Warning: <html> proprietary attribute "xmlns:tool"
line 1 column 451 - Warning: <script> inserting "type" attribute
line 2 column 1 - Warning: <form> lacks "action" attribute
Info: Document content looks like HTML 4.01 Transitional
Info: No system identifier in emitted doctype
16 warnings, 2 errors were found!

Please help me so urgent