Re: Old JTidy Release

Jonathan Horowitz wrote:

> I require the old version because the oldest version in svn (and any
> version after it) fixes some bug which the application I am charged with
> updating relies on. It is an unfortunate situation, but using the old
> version works for our purposes and it would take more time to change our
> application than to use the old version.

Hm.. weird stuff. I wonder if it's worth getting into the details.

> Where should I be posting for JTidy questions then?

There are forums and mailing lists at
https://sourceforge.net/projects/jtidy/support
But the old developers stopped responding a long time ago, I don't know if
any of them will give you a reply.
However, have you checked all the jtidy branches and tags in svn? Some of
them seem to go pretty far back, e.g. jtidyr7. Even a cvs repository still
exists at :pserver:anonymous@jtidy.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/jtidy

Adrian