Re: how can I disable <style> element's movement?

Op Fri, 18 Sep 2009 06:48:57 +0200 schreef 石瑞 <shirui@comsenz.com>:

> input:
>> xxx
>tidy output:
>> <head>
>>> xxx
>> </head>
>but I want this:
>> <head>
>> </head>
>How can I disable the style element's movement? Thanks a lot!

That's not possible I think. Note that in HTML, the style element is
supposed to be in the head, it is not allowed in the body. So tidy does
what its name implies: tidies up the wrong placement of the style element.

--
  Rijk van Geijtenbeek
  Opera Software ASA

"The most common way to get usability wrong is to listen to what users
say rather than actually watching what they do." - J.Nielsen