Re: Questions about access.c

Hi, thanks for your answer

Arnaud Desitter-2 wrote:

> access.c was not part of tidy originally and was originally written
> seperately.

Oh, I wasn't aware of that. It happened to be the first source file in
alphabetical order (in the src folder).

> There is no real point in fixing the code it if some test cases are
> not added to the test suite to illustrate why the code change is
> useful.

You have a point there. Perhaps the author(s) of that code should be
involved.
My main focus is updating jtidy (and translating access.c to java was going
to be part of that), I don't expect to also write patches for tidy (at least
not before I'm happy with jtidy).
Since the accessibility code is kinda separate (and can actually be excluded
from compilation), maybe I should focus on other things first.

Thanks
Adrian